Sunday 8 February 2015

Thing 15: Diigo

This week we worked with an online bookmarking site called Diigo. This site is great I am able to save my favorite sites, write annotations and highlight text that sticks out the most to me. I was afraid that using this tool would be very difficult however I find it is way easier to use then I thought. Especially since I can add Diigo to my tool bar, allowing for quick and easy saving and editing. All I have to do is go to a webpage click save and it allows me to label the bookmark right away, and that's it! I can also edit, highlight add annotations and more right on that webpage after I save it. If that doesn't catch your attention then I don't know what will.

My favorite part of Diigo is that I can access it ANYWHERE (as long as I have internet). I am always finding sites or wishing I had a bookmarked site, but it always seems to happen when I am away from my computer. Diigo lets me access these sites without worrying about having my laptop.

Here is a link to My Diigo page feel free to explore it. I will say most of it is nonsense but they are sites that I either enjoy or use for my career.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment